• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Radeon 9700 AIW: Monday

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Rav

The Tech Report is reporting that ATI will be releasing AIW cards based on the 9000/9700 cards. They point out using the pixel shaders to do effects on video streams... sounds cool! This might mark a price drop for existing 9k series cards too.

-Rav

I loved my AiW 8500DV, but I had to sell it because it was sitting around due to the project I had for it got scrapped.

I would not think twice about purchasing another AiW from ATi, now the model and price would give me something to consider but I know it would be worth the money.

Can't wait to see the reviews of the new line of AiW's.

jeebus how much $$$ is this gonna be like $500?

the normal radeons are like $350 and the aiw's are always a lot more expensive.

honestly i think that getting this would be overkill and if you want a aiw to get the 8500 card. i mean, the only advantage of the 9700 is its faster in games and if you are a hardcore gamer i highly doubt you are gonna like play on your tv or something

Back