• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

UT 2003 Video Card problem

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

o0OBruceLeeO0o

here is the error I get, if anyone can help please reply!

"UT2003 Build UT2003_Build_[2002-09-13_17.31]

CPU: GenuineIntel Unknown processor @ 1594 MHz with 255MB RAM
Video: Radeon 7000 / Radeon VE (3185)

General protection fault!

History: FD3DRenderInterface::DrawPrimitive <- RenderStaticMesh <- FDynamicActor::Render <- RenderLevel <- FLevelSceneNode::Render <- FPlayerSceneNode::Render <- UGameEngine::Draw <- UWindowsViewport::Repaint <- UWindowsClient::Tick <- ClientTick <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop"

got the newest drivers for win98- nothing changed. got the winME drivers and its fixed. Runs very nice, a lot better than I was thinking it would, and settings arent even at their lowest w00t.

I get a similar message when im running a benchmark, particularily when its on the second flyby in the indoor arena, I thought it was bad drivers cuz i had 40.41, so since i had installed 40.41s just recently seeing as though i reformatted, i did a system restore back to when i had 28. somethings and it still gives me the error about every other time i run the benchmark. Its really wierd. It used to happen alot, then it stopped, then it happens only sometimes. I dont get it.

Back