• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

pelt problem ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Lt. Max

we got my friends 226w pelt system up and running, it has a dedicated astron psu which puts out 37amp cont and 50amp peak, theres a problem i noticed with the USDM (epox monitor for epox 8k3a-e what he has) sometimes the temperature (we havent figured out if its with some intervals or something, but the temperature on the ondie jumps from 15-18 what it usually is (load) to like 53 or so and then that takes about 30 sec, then 10 more sec at 53 it just drops back down to 15-18 what it usually is... why is the peltier disconnecting like that?

are you running you pelt off the same psu that your running you system off of? if so you should be running a pelt off a seperate psu.

hmm....have you measured the voltage across the pelt? are you sure the psu is turning on and off, and not just a faulty reading? thats about all i got for now. good luck.

Back