• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Upset, plz help...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Lunchbox!

I am looking to purchase a cooling system for my cpu...I have looked at swiftech's mc462, and they are out of stock for four full weeks!! I also looked at their watercooling, and they are out of stock for 2 weeks!! I need a decent fan that you can overclock with, or a halfway inexpensive cooling solution...I am willing to spendlots on liquid if I can get it rather soon...oh yea, heres my setup...t-bird 1.33GHz 266fsb, iwill ka266-r mobo, with nuff room in case for a radiator setup, and I have 4 case fans, 80mm each. 2 pulling 2 pushing, not including the ps fan....v5 5500 agp card...(i know 3dfx is dead) any suggestions on cooling the northbridge and southbridge chipsets?? I wanna be able to really oc this puppy...but I wanna use it as soon as possible......plz post links with your suggestions if at all possible, thank you for your concern......much appreciation!

In the water cooling category I really don't know what to tell you. However if you were to use a fan cooler, I would recommend the PAL 6035 with a delta fan (unless noise is a factor). Nake sure your case has lots of fans drawing and extracting air. As for the chipsets, you may want to consider a blue orb. Many people have claimed good results with these.

Back