• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Complete Water Kit Wanted

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MsNath

Ok I am now considering going to water cooling. However, I have told myself I am not going with water unless I can get below 0c.

As this is my first water attempt I don't want to be messing around buying components from a half dozen places.

If someone can point me in the direction of a high quality “complete” kit this would be appreciated.

My current setup is a KT7A-RAID and a 1.333GHZ T-bird

MsNath (Apr 20, 2001 09:43 a.m.):
Ok I am now considering going to water cooling. However, I have told myself I am not going with water unless I can get below 0c.

As this is my first water attempt I don't want to be messing around buying components from a half dozen places.

If someone can point me in the direction of a high quality “complete” kit this would be appreciated.

My current setup is a KT7A-RAID and a 1.333GHZ T-bird

Are you looking for 0c @ idle or full load?
It will probably be suggested a few times to you but I will start it off DangerDen would fit that bill.

I'm over at SwiftTech checking out what they offer. But already I am not happy. They say, "Complete Kit" then the fine print says no CPU Cooler.

So I look at their Block MCW462-B and it says it's for use with techs but it doesn't come with one.

So then I have to figure out which tech and whether to use a double or single cold plate and ......

Why do I get the feeling If I order this I will wait 3 weeks to recieve it and when I start to build it I will still find Im short some important part.

Has anyone bought from these guys?

While I wait to here about swiftTech I'm going to head over to Danger Den.

Back