• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I'M Back (with a stick of TNT)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ozzlo

Senior whose title will pier
Well its about time but i'm back online with 2 24/7 crunchers and will be getting a celey 800 in november and i will be getting my p4 1.6 upgraded to 2.4 and i'm gonna get rid of my intel board and get a overclockable mobo so i can go even higher and on top of all this later this month i will be having a freind bring 5 crunchers online at his house (all above 1 ghz) and if i get the job i want i will have acess to 10 p4's @ 1.8 and if i do get the job i'll be able to upgrade my athalon to a 2200. I am sensing that Jigpu (which is who i crunch for) will be in the top 90 by the new year. Your welcome to try and stop us but in order to do that you will have to mess with 20 Ghz of crunching power. :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn:

CRUNCH ON!!!

OK so maybe top 90 could be reserved for like sometime in march but we will definetly make top 120. all i know is that skips sun spark is goin down with my next wu dump.

ozzlo said:
Well its about time but i'm back online with 2 24/7 crunchers and will be getting a celey 800 in november and i will be getting my p4 1.6 upgraded to 2.4 and i'm gonna get rid of my intel board and get a overclockable mobo so i can go even higher and on top of all this later this month i will be having a freind bring 5 crunchers online at his house (all above 1 ghz) and if i get the job i want i will have acess to 10 p4's @ 1.8 and if i do get the job i'll be able to upgrade my athalon to a 2200.

whew! i'm exhausted just reading that 1 sentence! hey, you can't knock his breathless enthusiasm. :)

Don't you see the periods inbetween the numbers?:)

ROTFL!!

Just you guys try to stop us!!! [Holy Grail's Black Knight Mode]We're invincible!!![/Holy Grail's Black Knight Mode]

:D
JigPu

Back