• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Nvidia Nv30?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumen

So I have heard nvda is coming out with a new graphics card called NV30. Can anyone give me info on it? Comparisons to Radeon 9700 128 mb, Geforce 4 128mb? ETA?

thanks

NV 30 is nVidias next generation video card, and it will be out there to compete with the 9700. nv30 is not the official name of the card just its next model look at it as a GeForce5 (not the name it will be called either, or it least better not be, c'mon nVidia get creative you seem to be able to pull fancy names for pixel shaders out pretty well...) im not sure much about the specs as i havnt been looking at them at all (its too depressing to not have a job and slowely watch your 400$ video card suddenly be worth 80 bucks...)

but i can tell you it will have all the new features video card makers are coming up with nowadays as well as AGP 8x and enlarged memory bandwidth pipeline, and al in all make the GeForce4 go the way of the Dodo (and my Geforce3)

by the way yes im bitter about spending a fortune on that card

hope this helps some, im sure someone else around here has what the specs are shaping out to be... but a google search should warrant a pretty good idea too (that is if nVidia has let the cat out of the bag on the chipset yet)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back