• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

globalwin cak38 VIBRATIONS?!?!?!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

twinkie

Registered
the globalwin cak 38 hsf i have vibrates alot should i be concerned?????:( :confused:
And is there any way to lower the noise level

A little vibration helps ASIII align itself faster but too much vibration may not be good. Check the fan to see if it is out of balance somehow. There could be a lot of buildup on one of the blades.

definately check the fan like gone_fishin said. Take it off the 'sink and give it a good eyeballing. If the 'sink is moving so much that you notice it, you have a real problem. Over time you'll sand your CPU die away. that's not good I think :D :D

I have a CAK38 too- it does not vibrate at all.

GLOBALWIN CAK 38 VIBRATIONS

I bought the hsf new it is not visually moving on the cpu but if i put my hand on the case I can feel a slight vibration.
I don't know mabe I am not used to the sound of a high speed fan. thanks for everyones in put I think I will watch it and see what happens.;)

Back