• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

7313 3D Mark2001se on 9700Pro?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

OC Noob

What am I doing wrong?

Its stock and I am running 3DMark at default settings.

I don't think its my system because I was getting 3050 on a Geforece 2 MX stock. Which is decent for the card.

Oh yeah, I just installed the latest patch, I wonder if theres something wrong with it?

Did you do a fresh install after switiching gfx cards? It would be better if you do one especially when you are switiching from nvidia to ATI

DOH! I just got the thing set up just where I wanted it. I hope I don't have to do that. You mean reformatting right, not just a fresh install of W2K?

I had a little problem with my moniter not being recognized, hopefully that will correct the problem.

Edit: Just got 175 fps where I was getting high 20s to high 30 fps. That must have been it. New score is....

Now that seems a little high, but I'd rather have it error in that direction:beer:

Last edited:
Me too:) I sure am glad I didn't have to reformat the HD.

This is the first time I've seen the Nature part of 3DMark. The scenes are fantastic. Is there any way to take a screen shot and make wallpaper out of it?

nice...that score seems accurate actually, and yeah, that first score was messed up :), and there should be a printscreen key on your keyboard...try that

lol...my first 3dmark score was 13k....my second after using Easytune on my gigabyte mobo was low 6284. Since dumping easytume, things have gotten a weeee bit better. I am trying for 17k now

I was ****ed when my first mark after install was 13,9xx. Setting everything to perormance netted me 14,4xx and I am still ****ed. I am running a P4 2.53 with Corsair 3200 512 DDR. I can overclock to a 139 FSB with stock voltage till 3DMark stops part way. I am just afraid to raise the voltage to the CPU. I don't see why I can't get to 17K+. My friend says he knows someone with a AMD XP that hits 14K stock. I say BS. Why do I always want more?

Back