• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

There's more to SETI than little green men.....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

RedDeathDrinker

Senior Aircraftsman IRL
The Overclockers.com SETI@Home team needs you!

ChallengeGraph.jpg

Welcome to Overclockers.com!

Want to donate your spare CPU cycles to science? Help find ET? Or even just be part of one of the largest distributed computing projects around?

We can help you then!

Come and visit us in the SETI topic of our forum, and visit our Team site.

It's easy to set up, thanks to SpeeDJ's guide , a few minutes of your time, and it does the rest itself!

We are one of the best teams in the world, and any machine, from a 66MHz 486 to the latest XP2200+ are welcome!

Come chat with us in forum, and find out all you need to know!

Want to know more?
SETI@Home's official site is a good place to start.

just joined the other day...

I'll try and get a few to join...

Kobra

no i think its the largest number like after 100,000,000,000,000,000,000 or what ever is the bigest number they are at.... you know the next one after a infinite number... that what i think but again thats why i asked him ;)

when i get my real comp up and running ill join a folding thing or whatever it is you guys do. this is my practice build and learning rig.
it just makes me think of folding laundry though and man is that boring.

Whoo hoo... I've been running BOINC for several days and I have 10'000 points already... ONLY 990'000 MORE TO GO TO HIT 1 MILLION :D
I'll run your silly alien hunting BOINC app when I get my Conroe ;)

Back