• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AMD 1600+ AGOIA Y+MSI KT4 ULTRA is being crap

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ReTiCuLeX

I used to get 1800mhz Stable with my Abit kg7 and PC 2100 memorey. Now with my MSI KT4 ULTRA SR and Corsair pc3200 Im lucky if i can get 1600mhz stable.... Its being a POS my comp =/ It either turns itself off then wont go back on for 20mins even with turning the psu off. My temps are around 86F - 95F CPU mobo is around 75-77 F , I don't understand the problem... sorry for my run on sentences. What should I do im going nuts I HATE THIS BOARD MSI suks I might go ASUS KT400 board tommorow and Radeon 9700 . I just don't get why this board wont be stable and my Old one is very stable. 1800mhz I loved it now I can only boot up to 1733mhz anything above that it messes up. I can't raise the bus over 150 either or else it just hangs or makes me reset cmos. Please help I can't take this crap anymore all i want is my 1833mhz back or more with stability with my new board!!!! :'(

I am running a MSI K3T Ultra 2 with a 1600+ CPU AX7 HS (fan at 2300) corsair XMS 3200 memory and I am running stable at 1844 meg, first shot in an ANTEC 660 with 330 true power. CPU temp is at 50C case temp is at 38 C.

I am quite pleased with the board/cpu/hs/memory combination.

The 20 min delay in restarting your computer suggests that some component is getting highly heated, or that you have a bad capacitor that is taking time to discharge.

Back