• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

w00t guess what I got in today!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Codeman05

Finalllllly after almost 2 weeks I got in my 1600+
AGIOA Y 0213 :burn:
I'm about to unlock it and see what I can do. Only have PC2100 right now so I'm not sure how high I'm gonna be able to clock the FSB, but should have my PC3000 in on Monday. I'll let ya know how it goes.

Congrats man:D

Depending on the board and who made the chips in your ram you may do ok;)

I use pc2100 with mine and run @1927mhz.
I made it to 2ghz for a few hours, but it DID crash. Probably could have gotten it stable but I get considerably better benches at 1927 so I decided the risks to hardware weren't worth it.

Good Luck, and don't forget to appease the Overclocking gods!:D

man I'm really getting good at this unlocking business lol, had it unlocked and cooking in about 5 minutes :D
Well this PC2100 craps out at 145FSB unfortunately.
But I am running perfectly stable at 1744MHz (12x145) and managed to pick up about 1000 on 3Dmark...cpu tem is 38C on full load. I think I could do 12.5x145 but I'm pretty happy with this for now.
The system is the Rig #1 in my sig below minus the PC3000, can't wait to see how that is gonna run. Very nice with the 1.9Ghz, hope I can hit that with the other ram!
I'll see if I can did up a burned up chip to sacrifice before hand lol

cool bro! you should have the ram by monday! good for 195 @ cas 2, 200+ at normal. good luck! :p

Yea thx again for the quick shipping. Can't wait to see how much faster this will run at higher FSB.
And I lied, I had to try to squeeze a little more with this ram, now running great at 1879 (12.5x150) :D

Last edited:
Back