• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How to clear the history in WMP2...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Heat

Okay, I downloaded a lot of trailers of this Summer's movies (for example, I had 15 trailers of AOTC! :eek: ), but since they're coming on DVD here in a few weeks, I just deleted them, but wmp2 still has the history. I know how to do this for wmp7 by going here. I am looking at how to TWEAK the registry for wmp2. Anybody know how to do this? If not, no big deal. :)

Last edited:
Doesn't look like anybody knows how to. :)

But hey, that's OK! I used antispy (Yeah, I know its a bit overkill) but it did the job nicely! get it HERE Filesize only 700kb.

the mentioning/discussing of hacks/cracks/etc is forbidden on this forum.... I suggest you delete your thread now.... :)

beezee said:
the mentioning/discussing of hacks/cracks/etc is forbidden on this forum.... I suggest you delete your thread now.... :)

stop with this crap, it is not a hack or a crack and it is completely legal.

AntiSpy:

AntiSpy eliminates the traces of your internet activity and work on the computer. In Internet Explorer(IE) it can - Clear Location Bar History - Clear Cookies - Delete History - Delete Temporary Internet Files. In Netscape Navigator in can - Clear History - Clear Cookies - Clear Cache. In Start Menu - Clear Run history - Clear Find History - Clear Recent Documents List - Clear Start Click History(Win2000/ME/XP) - Clear Order History(Win2000/ME/XP). Windows & Common Controls - Clear Open File Dialog - Clear Media Player History - Eliminate Windows Swap File during system shutdown - Eliminate all content of Clipboard memory

Back