• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Buy Your 3.06GHz Pentium4s here!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
hey ds didnt that artical just say the 3.06 will need a new mobo?due too hyperthreading?i dont see why.ive read they have the stuff out just need bios flash to turn it on with a 3.06. just a thought anyhow before someone has a $750 chip they cant use.

btw i liked the last gurl in your avatar better.she was purty :)

$800? Man, that's very expensive for a CPU :D But if you have the money go for it...

And I liked the previous avatar chiq better :p

And I liked the previous avatar chiq better :p [/B][/QUOTE]

Really? Which one bro??? LOL, I have a whole cooperation now :)

DS-Master

uumm she was in a cheerleading outfit.kinda teasing look on her face.umm mabey 19 or so. aubern hair.and had a tattoo of a butterfly on her hip!.

lol sorry man i cant describe her.just was the one you had 2 days ago.i think chicks all look alike now! EXPENSIVE! lmao

least they look that way till my new rig is done.

The one with.. umm.. ehh... :D :p I see hehehe. Already a new one, huh? Well if your "cooperation" will have no more room, you can direct the excess chicks my way :D :D

DS-Master said:
http://www.arcco.com.au/parts/cpu.htm

They got them and in US currency, they are $796. Get them while there hot. BTW, this CPU has hyper threading for all you hyper freaks.

DS-Master

ah, guys.
i hate to knock the wind out of your sails, but the 3ghz P4 is not available yet.
all you are seeing there are pre-order prices.
the distys released the prices and the retailers took it up and put them on their sites.
if it was a decent retailer they would clearly state that these are pre-order only. most of them do, but some must be too stupid to release that they're advertising a product that hasn't even been released yet.

Back