• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

1011 bios

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Reverend

If your having problems with your A7V333 board and your running bios higher than 1011, go back to 1011 it worked great for me im running @ 145 fsb now and with 1013 and 1014 I couldnt get it to run with pc2700 Ram much less oc at all!

Mine would run with bios 1012, 1013, 1014 beta but it would hang up on any restart of any kind and I'd have to shut down and turn it back on. No idea what causes that, others have the same problem and of course ASUS recommends "take back to local reseller and ship to ASUS..." ... uh huh.

No I havent but it worked for me! You have to do it by pressing alt F2 at startup. ASUS update wont do it cause the date of the bios is older than the one your trying to install.

Now I've tried the different RAM, pulling out the sound card, and 1011 BIOS. I can't boot at 138 FSB with any of these. What next? Could it be the ZIP drive or my PCI DSL modem?

I dont know man, can you RMA it for another??? I RMA 2 boards before I got this one and I was about to RMA it until I flashed the bios.

I don't know, I can try, I did get it from newegg and I've ordered about 6000 dollars worth of Sh** there lately. I just feel like I'm missing something. How is the AGOGA chip supposed to be?

Your asking the wrong person on that I dont even realy know whatt agoia or agoga means i just here that the agoia is supposed to be good.

Have you relaxed the memory timings? I had to set mine @ 2.5,3,3,5,1T to get to 147fsb. And I had to put almost every thing else in auto, and put the system in optimal instead of turbo.

Back