• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best skin/model for UT

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

meksyk

after many years of playing the plain UT goty edition Ive decide to update it, I've downloades many new maps, mods, skins and models, some of them are incredible most are CS impots but some are new, IMO a model with its own sound is the best

there is a small list of the models

magneto (I like it because the weapon floats ahead of him like "electromagneticly holded"
The mask (cool deaths animations)
Mr. Burns (w/sound)
Homer Simpson (w/sound)
Robocop
Ed-209
Terminator
Bender (futurama) (w/sound)
Powerpuff girls :p (w/sound)
Evangelion (skin for warboss)
Genestealer
Chun Li
Alien Queen
Bobba fett
Jarhead
Goldorak
Lobo (was a good try, someone should improve it)
Ratamahata
Nene, Pryss and Seelia from Bubblegum crisis (anime)
Oby wan, darth vader
Tetsuo (from Akira)
Solid snake
Yoda

wich ones are the best you have seen?

This isn't one of the best, but it's pretty funny :D

EDIT

I posted this in a hurry without thinking about the forum rules. I forgot that it is against the rules to post pictures from a website without permission. I was at school when I remembered this and couldn't change it until now. The picture was of a model of Grover from Seasame Street in case your wondering. :)

Download

It's by a guy named Captain Slug. Isn't their sombody here with that name?

Last edited:
LOL love the grover skin...

Someone should adapt one for elmo with the name "Elmo loves you" and if possible play a sound of elmo giggling whenever they frag soemone

Back