• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Albatron MB, anybody using??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cyric

Hey guys was wondering if any of you were using a Albatron MB? Mostly the KX400+PRO. I'm thinking about getting one later this week in my new set up with a 1600+ and some Corsair DDR.

later Cyric

I have one that I'm using currently and it works great for the price point of $75. I've had a bit of trouble with installing my nic card into the available pci slots but by-passed that by using a usb nic for now. Other than that it has great features to overclock.

The set-up:

AMD 1600+ AGOIA "locked for now" hehe
44o+Kpro MB with turbo settings
256 Cosair
Western Digital 80Ghd w/8mb cache
Lite-on 48xcdrw
LeadTek Ti4400 128mb
Audigy Gamer sc
W2kPro

hi, desperately new to this, read the articles on overclockers.com and they has a resounding message of get in the forums, so here i am.

with being new to all this, i am a newbie [dammit...!], so any help would b much appreciated, i am posting here as i have a kx-400+ and can get my fsb to 146, but when i go upto 147 it resets to 133, annoying.... so any help on how to get those extra MHz outta my 1900+ would b greatly appreciated, and as my processor is running at <45 C, i think i have fair game to pull a few more outta it. :D

also, if the fsb goes above 141, then winXP won't boot up :S

Last edited:
Back