• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Pings..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

wubism

My ping recently has been around 170ish with DSL.. (playing cs) i used to ping to the server (mostly all the servers) I played on at round 60-80 nows i ping around 170 seems like this happened shortly after i got my Linksys Router.. Could it be the router? Or is it just the connection.. I know with CS Servers location of the server is the main factor.. but nothing has changed with this server just my ping. (i repeat i ping around 170 now to all servers) Is there any tweaks to fix this?

I believe there's an MTU setting in your router's config page somewhere, but I'm not sure if that'll help you ping better in CS.

i had the same problem, and I called linksys tech support, and they had me change some number in the router settings. It fixed everything. Try giving them a call.

i just swapped out my dsl with the cable line in my house.. pings are fine and i am getting 2019kbps Down

Back