• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Perssure porb?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Deadphishy

Perssure prob?

if you havn't read i just lapped my ax-7 it it seems it's not making as much perssure on the cpu. when i gently push on it the temps drop like 5 degs. how can i make the pressure higher. (edit)
well i just checked my temps and they are way down. i guess the first atempt to rebend the clip worked.

Last edited:
why don't you let us know what in god's name you are talking about when you say it's not making as much pressure????

do you mean the base of the hs is not making good contact?

ok guys the base wasn't fiting on the cpu right. so i tightened the clpis down and it lowered my temps that all i said no need to get anger so if it wasn't clear i type slower next time. thanx for the tips i keep them i mind incase it happens again.

Deadphishy said:
ok guys the base wasn't fiting on the cpu right. so i tightened the clpis down and it lowered my temps that all i said no need to get anger so if it wasn't clear i type slower next time. thanx for the tips i keep them i mind incase it happens again.

Don't worry about it dude, had almost the same problem with my V7+. I was idling at 47C with a case themp of 34C.... Re-installed the sink and I now sit at 36C with a case temp of 36C. (again for the record, my case is in one of those no air flow desk cabinets... :) )

Back