• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

overclockers paradise!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

skinart

Hi all

I think you all might want to move to Canada after seeing this pic. Look at that snow all over the rad, who needs a fan in winter eh ? and this is just a few days into autumn i carnt wait till it hits its average -25 this winter should be enough to keep this rig kool. Hope you all enjoy the pic i have attached :)

il get the grease and insulation soon Max with that new water pump at same time :)

skinart

thats coldhearted dude.....we're still smokin down here in Tampa with 90+ temps :) How about packin a cooler full of that cold stuff and shippin it down here? Lucky dog :)

seriously i hardly ever get to see rain let alone snow where i am. on a cool day with the ac running my computer room never dips below 100F

It didn't snow here last night, but it damn well felt like it was going to, along with the 80km/h+ wind, boy what a night. Although I work night shift and most of last week when I got out from wrok I had to scrape the ice off my windshield on my car.

lol... careful that the waterdoesnt freeze. like if u turn your pump off at night or something.

that "cool" tho :D

seeker said:
skinart

thats coldhearted dude.....we're still smokin down here in Tampa with 90+ temps :) How about packin a cooler full of that cold stuff and shippin it down here? Lucky dog :)

Yo seeker do ya want that cooler e mail or snail mail ? lol

I was going to ask what antifreeze you use but from the comments above it dosent look like you do lol.
Ferret

Back