• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My best 3d mark beats everyone on here check it out muaha

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
i got a question for ya turn on AA on youre max And Aniso on max i mean everything on that ti 4400

then run 3d mark with youre max resolution and 3d marks max AA

i want to see youre score hehe please i have never seen a ti do that before even i didnt do it with my ti 4600. i want to compare that with this

http://service.madonion.com/compare?2k1=4677321

oh yea are these 40.71's like those cheap *** things that give you a 600 boost from the reg drivers ?

My worst score was an 484 in 3dmark 2k1 with an intel 810 intergrated graphics chipset. I gave the old thin to my mom. He he he.

ha my old tnt2 would smoke all of you with it stock it ran about 720. and right know since my radeon 9000 pro died i'm using......drum role....a S3 virge with 4 mgs of ram. it gets a 0000 on 3dmark because it can't even run the program.
EDIT- i forgot to mentoin the only way i can get it to run without artifacts in win xp is to underclock it from 50/50 to 40/40

Deadphishy said:
ha my old tnt2 would smoke all of you with it stock it ran about 720. and right know since my radeon 9000 pro died i'm using......drum role....a S3 virge with 4 mgs of ram. it gets a 0000 on 3dmark because it can't even run the program.
EDIT- i forgot to mentoin the only way i can get it to run without artifacts in win xp is to underclock it from 50/50 to 40/40

LOL the good ol' "graphic decelerator" AHAHAHA :D , man, that thing sucked from its very release...

Back