• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Painting my keyboard

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Braindonor

well I want to paint my keyboard and I mean every little bit of it every single key but before I do this I wanted to know if there are any decals or stickers that I can use instead of having to use either markers or paint?

Try and find an art suply store that carries "lettra-set". They're basically rub on letters, that you can apply a clearcoat over top of. It comes in all sorts of different sizes and colors.

I think I'll look for that lettra stuff if I can't find it I'll get some kind of permanent marker thats real thin

you could probably just buy a new set of keys that are the color of choice, i dont know i'll look into it for yah tho. you could also just tape over your key tops, and then spray a clearish type of similar color paint over. or you could just give up and go cry, good luck let us see the results

Back