• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

help with my speakers please~!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jlin453

Well, my right side altec lansing ATP3 does not work. Eventhough it can still control the volume, the speaker itself does not work while playing mp3's and games. To my astonishment, it DOES work while playing DVDs(and ONLY dvds). I switched back to winamp and again it doesnt work.

Anyone know what's going on? I checked my sound option and it's set up desktop speakers. Don't know what else I can check.

Well there is an option on the top of winamp and it sets the center of the speakers. It could be that it is set all the way to one side?? there are 2 sliders at the top of winamp right under where the music scroll line is one is volume the other is speaker center try that

jlin453 said:
Well, my right side altec lansing ATP3 does not work. Eventhough it can still control the volume, the speaker itself does not work while playing mp3's and games. To my astonishment, it DOES work while playing DVDs(and ONLY dvds). I switched back to winamp and again it doesnt work.

Anyone know what's going on? I checked my sound option and it's set up desktop speakers. Don't know what else I can check.

you're a f*cking genius! lol, thanks a bunch. Glad I didn't go buy new speakers :D

Those damn winamp skins, can't see anything up there. Thank you very very much.

Back