• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What Type of settings for UT2k3?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

snyper1982

What kind of settings should i be uusing with my setup? i Tried 1024x768 with ALL settings Maxed out, no AA, and it played fine til i got a bunch of people on screen, so now i am down to 800x600 withh al details minimum. im just wondering what i should be getting with my setup. thanks guys.

Heh. When you first set it up you HAVE to turn everything up to the max, just to try. (as it says, 'holy ****!') :)

I have it at 1024x768, all settings 1 step below maximum and it's fine with up to 5 or so players/bots around, gets a bit messy with more.

I run mine at 1152x1028 (something like that) with the holy **** settings, I don't notice it slowdown at all....I run my card so it can score 9500 on 3dmarks.....

well i feel like i am getting ripeed off man! this sucks, i should be able to run it higher than what its at, lol. i know mine wont run it with everything maxed, and i have a similar setup to yours, but mine is non overclocked. i guess i am going to have to tweak it a little to see if i can get it running better.

Back