• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

liquid nitrogen

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Cool (Pun intended.) So we know what is possible in this case.
How do you turn it into a practical daily operation? :)

hmm, i think he may have a slight condensation problem. I'm just waiting for someone to try that and have their processor shatter :D

that's not even condensation.... that's just frozen! hehe isn't condensation referred to something that's liquid? I dunno but I like it, too! :)

c00l... but increadibly unpractical, expensive, dangerous and utterly useless. Whats the point of taking your cpu up that high if you cant feep it there??? Nitrogen looses its cooling power after some use and becomes useless... I prefer R740 (argon) Coming in with a weight of approximately 40 and a boiling point of -182C, it is easily compressed and, used in conjunction with 25% R134, has a weight which is easily used in a standard air condensed system with less than 300 psi. This has a lot of common potential...

I think these kinda things are hillarious.
I love seeing them, cause then I know it really can be done, and I wasn't the one to do it.
sometimes, it truely is better to sit back and let someone else do the work. in this case... wow.
those guys are crazy.

Back