• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

UT2K3 Fri. night Frag!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kendan

Senior Punk
OK lets get a game going tonight. If anyone is hosting a server please reply in this thread. Or we can invade a server and take over:D I say we start out with some deathmatch and go from there. Lets Frag!!!!:burn:

OK then we will go from here. We just need a server . We have some fresh meat give them a minute to install they are almost done:) Pinky if you want to pick a server that is fine with me just give me the Ip.

Okay, let's give it to 9PM eastern, I have a few more things to do, then I'll be pretty much free from there on (minus time to get my laundry from the dryer :p ).

Kendan, why don't you find a server that's got a decent ping in your area as I think you're kinda central... and CTF! I HATE deathmatch!

Kendan said:
Ok then I will let you pick the server. :D The only time I really played capture the flag was with you guys;)

CTF is a real man's UT :p

OPkay, not really, but for 56K and me being months rusty, it will have to do! :cool:

K DManeKid, server's on you to find... be back in 10 minutes for the IP

I managed to get some playtime, but then it wouldn't even connct to the ite, GPF'ed right out of the game every time...

what are the speed requirements for a server for ut?

because I could get a server when I get my motherboard back this monday....so next friday or so count me in!!:D

Spec

Pinky said:
I managed to get some playtime, but then it wouldn't even connct to the ite, GPF'ed right out of the game every time...

Same here, played about 3 maps and then the lag came. I had to quit. Fun while it lasted :)

Back