• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

'Nuther Cow....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JigPu

Inactive Pokémon Moderator
Nice title huh?

:D

OK, enough stalling. Time to say goodnight to all those people who have been barely stayin ahead of me, and those who are just a few positions ahead (B-Dogg,Skynutt, and possible even ThePerfectCore...). So, I'll start off with a good ol' fassioned...

G'Bye!

... because a cow has just landed in my garage. No, not one that eats grass, but one that (get ready for this...) eats WUs!!!

Yes, the promised cruncher from Gateway is finaly here (complete with their new packaging.... very nice looking I must say!)! Say hello to another 6WUs per day! Can't wait to hook this baby up (though it may be a few hours... have to clean the garage sometime today...).

YATTA!

:D
JigPu

Awsome, I think it deserves a place in your sig ;)

For a second there, I skimmed to the big text since they stuck out so much and I saw, "G'Bye" and then I was like WTF! Not another! ;)

Hey hey! It's been a long time coming. You deserve that nice new shiny cruncher :)

Don't make me dig out the 486 again.

Oh, and one more thing - it may look like I'm lagging behind in production every few weeks, but that's because I make a 35 WU dump from the Pentiums... every few weeks.

I'll be due for another one soon. :D

Sure wish I had the digital camera.... This thing is far prettier than anyting I could build! Now to re-hookup the other computer (in pieces waiting to be reassembled in my room... where it stays cold), and burn a few CDs of utilities to get the most out of this thing.

I'm just using your daily WU average ThePerfectCore... And it says 9(ish) WUs per day. This should bump me to 12(ish). So as long as everything goes as to plan, I should be able to pass you. Especially when ozzlo decides to dump :D

Can't get over how quiet it is.... Must be because it's a P4... :D
JigPu

Back