• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Xp2100+

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Nope, it's a little harder than that. You still have to connect the L1 bridges. On top of that, you also have to connect these two pins. I suggest using some kind of conductive paint instead of actually wire modding them together. After doing that you should be able to get all the multipliers from 5-12.5

Tipucol, he's talking about TBred, so it's state is just the same as the XP2200+, you'll have to do the same procedures to unlock the x12.5 and down multies as you would do to a XP2200+ tbred.
Take note XP2100+ Pally will unlock the way that Tipycol stated

Originally posted by The Coolest
Tipucol, he's talking about TBred, so it's state is just the same as the XP2200+, you'll have to do the same procedures to unlock the x12.5 and down multies as you would do to a XP2200+ tbred.
Take note XP2100+ Pally will unlock the way that Tipycol stated

Err...whoops. Sorry about that. Didn't realize they made 2100 Tbreds so I just thought he meant the Palomino. Thanks for the correction The Coolest

So i just connect 5th L3 bridge by going around it with rear widow defogger kit? Like was done in prior thread involving XXP2200+!!
Thanks

actually i am not sure how to unlock the tbred 2100+ and i never really thought about it. all tbreds are unlocked if they are on a KT400 board and the tbreds 2000+ and below are unlocked on any board. i would guess connect the 5th L3 bridge tho cause it is 13x mult

I got my 2100+ unlocked by having the L1's connected, and connecting one of the L10 bridges - works great for all multis 12.5 and below

Currently running 167x11.5 (1921mhz) 1.85vcore, and all is good.

I sent mine out to be unlocked however, guy did a really nice job, uses really thin wire instead of paint. Looks like a professional unlock. http://www.cpumods.com

daS_mAgg0t said:
Hey i dont know if mine is TB or PAL, how do i check ?
Smaller die on the CPU - 0.13 micron technology (die is more rectangular than Palomino). An easy check is when you bought it - the TBreds are only just beginning to be available in flavours of less than XP2200+

Back