• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

P4B266 and Vcore

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Vfrjim1

I am trying to get my 2.0a stable at 2.8g and I am having a problem getting the Vcore to go to 1.75, it will only go to 1.66v and I do not have a choice cause to get by the 132 fsb problem, I have to go into jumpered mode and select 141fsb, which boots fine, but after about 15 minutes, it gets a little unstable. I have the jumper to enable OVER_VOLT but it stays at 1.66v, any suggestions OTHER then the pin trick?

Thanks,

Jim

The P4B266-C has a overvolt jumper just to the upper left corner of the cpu socket. Changing it should allow for higher voltages in the bios.

oh well, flashed the bios to 1010 and my vcore still shows 1.66v in the bios and in sisoft, will do the Pin Trick again when my new PSU comes in and I can adjust the 12v separately, cause my 12v shows 11.13v in the bios and in Sisoft, but a multimeter connected to a molex connector shows 11.9v to 12v, its weird.

Jim

Sometimes you have to reset the bios to default settings to complete the update. Then reset things back to the way you want them. Can't say this works all the time but its worth a shot.

Back