• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

whats this thingy???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

eh?

I don't have apicture of it but i remeber reading about it. Its supposed to take the place of the keyboard.... sorry thats all i can remeber....

yep you were no help oni :) i found it it was called the calw... but i also found the n50 which is better?

Oni said:
It's like that guy! Y'know, that guy. Always wears a shirt, does that thing, y'know?

:D

LMAO!!!

are you talking about one of them flexable keyboards?

EDIT: i have the N50, it's AWSOME! i went from an average of 3-4 kills per round in americas army to 7-8 kills just from using the N50.

dam if it helped you that much in a game I should check it out for my counter strike game :D

hope i get 10kills a round from 6-7kills

drdingo21 said:
where did you buy it at?

i bought it at microcenter for $30.

it's very easy to set up too. no drivers are needed, all the software does is let you save different profiles for games and there's a way to have the profiles load automatically when you start a different game (i didn't try it yet because i'm lazy :) )

I bought the Nostromo SpeedPad n50 amost 2 yrs ago at CompUSA for $29.99 and I still love it. Sometimes I wish I had more buttons, but overall it has almost entirely replaced my keyboard on FPS games. I love the fact that we can setup profiles and with one click it loads the game and the botton configs for a that game. Oh, it also looks cool too!

Are you talking about those things that plug into the ps/2 port
that BS the system into booting w/o a keyboard attached?

They are used for servers in tight rack space.

Not needed with some MBs.

What are they called? Heck if I know. :D

Are you talking about those things that plug into the ps/2 port
that BS the system into booting w/o a keyboard attached?

They are used for servers in tight rack space.

Not needed with some MBs.

What are they called? Heck if I know.

ACME AUTO KEYBOARD? :D

Oni said:
It's like that guy! Y'know, that guy. Always wears a shirt, does that thing, y'know?

:D

yea i know that guy he has hair and feet
cant miss him

Back