• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I need a wireless mouse

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Or the older dual optical cordless mouse by logitech, from www.newegg.com
Wow I think that's a good idea though... a cordless mouse with a rechargable base. I can imagine how many AAA batteries one might go through with the older cordless optical mice. :)

I have my logitech cordless opitical mouseman tuck away in it's box right now. I liked the ideal of no cords, especially with my mouse falling off the KB tray all the time. Now that the KB tray is gone and mouse is on the desk, I have no use for it anymore. Corded mouse are way better.

Logitech is a good company but why do you need a cordless mouse. They usually aren't as accurate, they are slower, and more expensive. A better question is why do you want one?

No they're not! Cordless mice are the best! They don't have any lag in games. Unless you're weird and you need 200 fps or you won't play. There is nothing wrong with them. I have a Logitech Cordless Optical mouse and it performs the same as my Logitech Optical mouse(with a cord). They're great.

Mike K said:
No they're not! Cordless mice are the best! They don't have any lag in games. Unless you're weird and you need 200 fps or you won't play. There is nothing wrong with them. I have a Logitech Cordless Optical mouse and it performs the same as my Logitech Optical mouse(with a cord). They're great.

They are more expensive though. Maybe I am just cheap.

im a mad gamer and ive tried both kinds of mice, cordless and with cord and i prefer the one with the cord. the 2 main reasons would be that when the batteries start to run out as your in a game it isnt really good also the mouse feels kinda heavy with the batteries inside them

willlangford said:
i use cordless mice all teh time...i like it best for gaming...your movments are restricted at all.

~wILL

I guess that is true. It doesn't bother me with the games I play because most of them are racing games which only require the keyboard and other non-fps games that I don't have to use to mouse quickly.

Microsoft mice are the best IMO. I’ve bought the last 5 or 6 mice made by them, and my latest one (link) is currently my favorite. I even like it a little bit better than my wireless one, cuz it doesn’t run out of power at bad times, like right in the middle of a multiplayer game. ;) I hate it when it does that. lol

Optical & Cordless all the way! The batteries do add more wieght, but after a small amount of usage you really dont notice the added wieght. As far as restricting gaming, This optical Logitech perfroms so much better then the ball logitech its not even funny. Much more responsive not too mention more ergonimcally sound.:D I LOVE IT!:burn:

im also planning on getting a new mouse, i want to have a cordless (cuz i have the money to waste) but i dont want it to hinder my gaming skillz. i play ut 2003 and quake 3 games. will the affect my gaming? the mouses im planning on are the mouseman optical cordless or the dual optical mouseman (not cordless), will having a cordless hinder my gaming?

it shouldnt hinder it at all....i have been using them sence april...and i also i beat ut2003 in 2 days..i like how it works and i use a ratpad from plycon and thats a good gamers mouse pad.

~Will

Back