• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Wtf Is Going On With My Monitor

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

splash back

Registered
i have a rllly wierd problem my monitor works and then it dosent!!!, when i stsrt up my comp every thing starts up fans etc. but not the monitor sometimes it does some times it dosent.
PLZ PLZ i need ur help:confused: :confused:

when it doesnt work is there no power? or is there just no picture? try checking all the leads, power and vga for example another thing to check is that the video card is seated properly in the slot, if all is ok then it could be adodgy lead try changing it if you can.

i am not sure about your problem, but sometimes what happens to me is that computer powers up and screen doesnt come (its blank and power light on the monitor is blinking) this normally happens when computer is not getting enough power (maybe voltage is low or God knows what reason) i just shut down my pc and try again in 5 mins and everything works fine

Back