• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

medal of honor backup

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jammw69

hi i have medal of honor allied assault. i bought this game about 2 months ago and i think its a great game. i would like to know how to back it up. i have tried to make copy with clone cd and it was bad. has anyone made a backup with it? i am not trying to rip them off i just want a backup so i can protect my original from constant wear. if anyone can help please let me know. thanks

Most CD's are capable of lasting up to 100 Years with proper care. though it is not illegal to make a backup copy of your game. did you try to make a 1:1 copy with Nero Burning Rom. I cant go into more detail about this. this isnt the place of it sorry.

I can backup my metal of honor with clonecd, but it won't work in the cdrw drive. You have to use a normal cdrom drive or dvd drive to play the backup. You shouldn't give backups to friends or whatever, but then you wouldn't have any friends.

hi, thanks for all your information. appreciate all the help.

I remember what I did.

I used virtual CD to make a image, and then I put it on a CD.

The CD doesnt read as MOH:AA, but I can load the ISO straight from the CD. Works good.

HEY, i decided not to back up the game. my friend doesnt want to borrow it anymore. he does not take care of his games and his softwear but thanks for all your help.

Back