• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gaming Probs!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Wraith

oh boy.....here we go!

well heres the problem. I formated my HD and put XP on my machine instead of 98...and now i cant conect to ANY games!
Im conected throuh an intelli net hub...but i know thats not the problem, as the same thing happens when i just conect directly to my comp

I have a comcast cable modem on Windows XP, with all teh proper drivers...however in UT, it cant find the master server, adn in HL it wont find any servers! my internet works great, but for soem damned reason every time i goto a game it wont find anything! any help!

Check what protocols you have installed, i dont like the way XP handles networking, its to easy, i dont have to do anything and it always does somethine wrong on mine lol,

also, do you connect through a proxy or router or directly?

i connect directly, and yes the firewall is off. ANy help? i am not behind a firewall.......

Back