• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Premium Silicone Tubing

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tong

Registered
See some WC sites are selling Premium Silicone Tubing for $2-$2.50 per ft. It seens very expensive to me. Are those tubings that expensive or just WC site makeups? I need about 10ft for 2 systems & that could get real expensive.

I used PVC type tubings before but I wasn't too happy with it. I check McMaster-Carr website but I don't know what those premium silicone tubings call. Polyurethane, Polypropylene??

Where can I get this type of tubings locally? I live in San Franscico Bay area. I can't find it in OSH, Ace or True Value Hardwears. Maybe Home Depot & auto supply store?

What problems did you have with vynil tubing? I bought a bunch of it for my watercooling rig, and I know lots of places where it's in use in my house right now. Plus, it's only 36 cents/foot(canadian money, so for anyone in the USA that's probably only 20cents/foot)

12 cents actualy exchanger rate is about 33% now. I just know this cuz im gonna go to canada and buy some Paradigm speakers cuz they are hella cheap in Canada.

Back