• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

TNT2 overclock lol

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

zabomb4163

i figured hey i am going to buy a new card soon anyway lets see if i can get the highest scoring tnt2 on madonion (at the moment i am #2)

HP case, crap cooling. so i get this insane idea. surround the entire case with ice bags and ice cream boxes. (yes i know..stupid)

i overclock this from 142 to 190. damn does that make alot of heat, melted 2 freaking bags of ice in a few minutes and melted all the ice cream and crashed before the first test was done.

*disappointed* ;(

HA, lol. That's one of the dumest things i've ever heard.. oh, by the way , how'd u melt two bags of ice and an Ice cream??? did you put it beside the vid card when testing???????

LOL, ice bags... ice cream... Wish I could have seen this :p. Heh, thanks for the idea btw, getting a new vid card soon, might have to try a few things out with my TNT2.

I think your full of somthing

it would take 5 minutes to melt 2 bags of ice with a hair dryer

Back