• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED Anyone have the AquaCoil radiator from Becooling?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
coiled tube radiators are really pretty anemic , and they will never give the performance of a tube/plate and fin type rad

That's interesting. I though that the DD cube was a hot item and a good cooling radiator. I saw the one I mentioned above and though it would be better than the DD because of the built in mounting holes for the fan and 3/8" inlet/outlet, as I heard that the DD only has 1/4" inlet/outlet. Since I am in the market for a radiator, what do you suggest for an Athlon 1.33? Thanks for the information. Mark

Unless you want to pay out the ***, go to your local auto wreckers and buy a heater core. I picked mine up for $15cdn, and I know it'll perform at least as well, if not better than a DD cube(due to the general design of the thing). Besides, even if it didn't, I could buy 2, or 3, or probably even 4 before I matched the price of the DD cube, and string them together.

Back