• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Crashing During 3d Games

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Lazlo Panaflex

Ok heres a new one ( i think) For some odd reason when i play for like 10 min in any of my games (Mafia, Unreal tournament 2003, Hitman 2) the game will just blitz out and reboot,,,(Hitman 2 is the only one that does this) or just stop and send me back to my desktop no error message or anything just stop playing. Its so strange. I checked my processor and its stable, and i even tried the default settings on my vid card so thats not it... I used to have a MSI kt333 and i was having a similar problem and someone told me to change something in the bios but i forgot what it is...Does this sound familiar to anyone? Its really bumming me out beacause all i do is play games on my computer :0) Ok thanks it advance

it sounds like your ram isn't getting enough voltage, ther reason i say that is that i had the same type of problem. so i'd say try and up the rams voltage setting (in the bios) from 2.55 to 2.65 volts, and it should stop. if not try 2.75 volts.
:)

Back