• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is there ANY place that I can get Carmageddon 3: Death Race 2000?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

OC Noob

I never knew they made a 3rd one and would love to get my hands on it.

Carmageddon 2 was pretty sick, but it was fun running over all those pestrians and even the little dogs, hehe. Not to mention, smashing your oponents until they blew up.

Oh well, it was a sick game, but fun none the less.

bahh. just went to post this and it hung up and lost my message so ill retype it.

i just played carm 3 and it really does suck bad. looks like just a port from playstation. they didn't even bother to put people into the pc version of carm 3 instead they left the zombies like the carmageddon for playstation had. where's the fun in that. the only reason to play carmageddon is to get to run over people and watch em yell and hopefully splatter on ur hood.

Actually the original Carmageddon had the best gameplay, IMO. I wish I could have had some people to LAN to play Carmageddon 2...

fuzzba11 said:
Actually the original Carmageddon had the best gameplay, IMO. I wish I could have had some people to LAN to play Carmageddon 2...

i just got hold of carm 2 a couple weeks ago. too bad you don't live in se texas. all my cousins and i get together about twice a month and have lan parties. we usually play quake 3 all night, but i never realized carm 2 had lan capaibilities. woohoo.

i used to love playng carmageddon 2 i could play it for hours, but i didnt like the third one half as much and as for the first i never played that.

Back