• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

tell me if this is good corsair memory plz[value select?>?]

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

natopotato

here is all the info i could pull i got it 512 pc2700 for 130 at frys so leme know if its any good ight thx

[on chip]
winbond
2392D
w942508bh-6

[on chip sticker]
Corsair
VS512MB333

its cas 2.5 btw

leme know if this is good

i know its not xms but i got it great price so i juz want it to do decient thx guyz

Nothing wrong with it. Winbond chips go up to pc3200 speed, and all their chips pretty much are made the same. It would be reasonable to expect about 180-190mhz out of this chip with relaxed timings, maybe more.

I was looking at this RAM at Fry's as well buy have only found it priced at $149.99. Would have been nice to have got it at $129.99.

may have been alocal sale here in sacramento cali but i got it for 129 :)

thx guyz i feal much better having ya stamps of approval

wanted to make shure it was legit stuff

i trust frys though [mostly heheh]

i got a stick of this stuff when it was on sale as well

i keep asking myself whats better 512 of faster ram or 768 of slighly slower, the benchmarks are both close so im not sure what ill do yet, i might get another one of these so i can have all the same type, tho personally i would love to get an XMS pc3200 cas2 512 chip =)

Back