• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

help plz =(

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

skinart

Hi all , when i got home i found a message near the tool bar saying thet G:/blah/blah/music file is currupt(win xp), when i enter the folder i have 237 mp3's which when i left this morning there was maybe 3000+ mp3's , the hard drive space is still the same so they havnt deleted from the drive , and also another computer on the network here shares the music folder through Winmx (peer to peer sharing program) and all the mp3's are still listed as been shared and still all of them work , so windows cannot detect the files but winmx can ? Any ideas what the hell is going on here ? and how i can access them to maybe copy to another drive ? Winmx dosent have a copy feature in the right click directory otherwise i could just copy them that way ?

thanx in advance

its Free and you can get it at cnet.com, very easy to use which was good for me and it found the currupted file fixed it and then let me access all me files again , you dont have to have any currupted files to use it , just check it out if ya want i thought it was pretty neat , saved me hundreds of download hours for sure!

lol no i dont have them backed up i should though but then i might aswell back up the other 240 gb of ftp data i have too but then thats just too many cd's to have laying around i think i might just get another couple of drives and back it all up and sit them aside incase the next time i aint this lucky

Back