• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

G4 4600 TI Vmod

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JoJoMoJo

Could someone please post a url of a descriptive how to from a credible source......with pictures also....I want to bump up my clock speed further than what I have now and need the juice turnt up. Would appreciate it dearly. I need one for a G-4 4600 TI made by PNY but dont think that matters. And just curious about score comparisons im scoreing 13,045 in 3dmark with default voltage and am rock stable for hours online in gameing. Is this ok score so far?

Last edited:
I found this link but as you can see its not the best doesnt show the resistors ect..... can someone show a better one or suggest another forum that does? http://www.maximumoc.com/guides/4600voltmod.html I didnt want to install a variable resistor just some hard avg clocks with what value resistors and how to do this mod.

Back