• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Team Race - Lets Roll!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TC

Senior Seti Addict
The captains:
hallen
[Oc]acaridans
jazztrumpet216 (myself of course)
LandShark
Morpheus
{PMS}Fishy
Digital Pimp

The participants:
Cuper
vodka314
JigPu
none1
Go3Team
rogerdugans
racecar12
katelin
Skyhook
KenCo
FRANK
bobt17
llubon
ss69nova
papounet
Team Roper
Just Shoot
DeRose306
stryfe
kallium
hipro5 (requests Landshark's team)
iparout
zangler
cmdrjay4
Chad Kiser
Jon
Mictlan
TC
jstutman
Cy
The Four Horsemen

Captains can we meet Friday evening and pick the teams? Lets say after 8PM est? Let me know and lets get going!

Yep unless J has a better idea. I asked him to be a chaperon.

i'm sorry but i can't be on the channel on friday night 8pm EST. still at work.....:eh?: but whatever you guys decided, it will be fine for me. (if it's too many team, i could be in Morphues' team too ;) )

well hurry up already. its gotta be 8pm friday by now.

so after teams are picked. i guess we start monday?

jstutman said:
well hurry up already. its gotta be 8pm friday by now.

so after teams are picked. i guess we start monday?
Uhm - it's 10AM Friday right now...

Are you team captains all able to make it into IRC to do the choosing of the teams ? Or no ?

Let me know, let's get this all moving :)

J :cool:

sorry guys, i'm not at home and cant install irc on this one (i really suck at irc) gonna have to withdrawl myself from the captians list.

"team pimp" will have to wait for another race :D

Digital

Digital Pimp said:
sorry guys, i'm not at home and cant install irc on this one (i really suck at irc) gonna have to withdrawl myself from the captians list.

"team pimp" will have to wait for another race :D

Digital
We can work around that, do you have an instant message program ? I can kind of act as a go between for a captain or two, mind you this won't be for all captains. No need to remove simply because you cannot attend via IRC.

I can be on IRC or AIM tonight, just let me know what time so that I am around. 8pm is still fine with me. Lets get things going.

Alright first question, does 8PM est which is 7CST work for all of you ? Or would let's saturday during the day sometime work better ? Let me know.

J :cool: Either way let's get this done by Sunday! :)

sorry about the confusion but RL is getting hectic latley and i wouldent be able to devote the 110% i'd like to. therefore i'd rather be part of a team than a capitan at this time.

Digital

SpeeDj said:
Alright first question, does 8PM est which is 7CST work for all of you ? Or would let's saturday during the day sometime work better ? Let me know.

J :cool: Either way let's get this done by Sunday! :)

*rushes to get IRC reinstalled with Windows .NET*

I haven't used it since I had XP. I'll try to get everything set up by tonight. Good thing I saw this now, I've been gone at an Honors Band performance in Madison for the past 2 days.

Alright so let's do this tomorrow afternoon what time works for everyone ? And is the current captain situation kosher with everyone ?

Alright 3 PM it is, those of you who are still going to participate please be in the Seti channel on Dalnet at least a few minutes in advance, team captains that is.

If any of you need a channeler I will do it for a couple, but not the whole kit and kaboodle. Cool ?

Back