• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Guess who just got their first overclockable computer???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cullam3n

That's right... Me!!!!

It's in the sig. Can't wait to start overclockin'! I don't feel like an outsider now!

Haha see you later Penguin4x4!! (no offense)

:D :D

-PC

[color=333333]Admins you can delete this if you want.. I'm just so happy![/color]

Last edited:
I can't set it up tonight, I have to do it tommorow, but I was so anxious I took a peek at the stepping of the Athlon.

AGOIA "Y" 0212!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-PC

Congrats man!!!!

But some words of advice: take it slow and easy, be careful and pay attention!

Overclocking is NOT that tough, but at the same time it is very easy to make a mistake that can break something- permanently.

Enjoy!!:D

Yeah I really can't blow this...

deathstar13 said:
oh come on oc tonight. u can sleep next week :)

No no it's not that. It's just that I ordered it without my mom knowing, and my mom doesn't know I recieve it, so if I'm fumbling around with some new computer parts... Well then.. maybe the Mafia bodyguards could help me. =p

-PC

Awesome, sleep now and wake up at like 3 am and start it when everyones asleep :)

I noticed the arctic silver alumina in your rig, hehe hopefully thats not to glue the hsf to the cpu ;)

Cullam3n said:
That's right... Me!!!!

It's in the sig. Can't wait to start overclockin'! I don't feel like an outsider now!

Haha see you later Penguin4x4!! (no offense)

:D :D

-PC

Kiss my grits you yankee sack a crap! :)

ahahhahaha

how can one sack of crap call another a sack of crap? and which is worse? a kanuk sack of crap? or a yank sack of crap? honestly think about it...

tbirdkiri said:
ahahhahaha

how can one sack of crap call another a sack of crap? and which is worse? a kanuk sack of crap? or a yank sack of crap? honestly think about it...

A canuck by far. I'm from the South where any crap is good crap, ;)

After about 4 hours and 3 cuts, it's up and running! I couldn't run with the Delta because I tried it out and I know my mom would be ****ed at that... SO I used my old CoolerMaster 60mm fan (5000+rpm) on my SLK-600.

Can't wait to see performance increases!

-PC

tell your mom you bought a new fan for it :) so it will go faster... :rolleyes: dont gotta let her know about ocing, if shes ignorant enough shell believe the fan makes it go faster all on its own.

Back