• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Team Morpheus... LET'S CRUNCH!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Morpheus

Grandfather of Crunchers Senior
Yikes...

Still in 2nd, but we lost ground today (day 3)... Harvey's gang is breathing down our necks and [Oc]acaridans group is pulling away...

I will get both of my rigs at work to crunch 24/7 if possible... we just added 35 p4s to the lab in our building, but I'd get fired if I tried to load SETI there... maybe I can bribe the IT... LOL :p :rolleyes:

CRUNCH ON!!!

Come on team, we've gotta catch [OC]arcaidans. Oh yeah, we've gotta watch our backs too.

Grrrr...damn Windows Media Player was in "not responding" mode sucking all the CPU cycle all night and day on my Dell box. Grrr..... only completed 1 WU, where normally it would do 6-7.

I've got two dual boxes down right now. I'll try to get them back up tomorrow.

Morpheus said:
Yikes...

Still in 2nd, but we lost ground today (day 3)... Harvey's gang is breathing down our necks and [Oc]acaridans group is pulling away...

I will get both of my rigs at work to crunch 24/7 if possible... we just added 35 p4s to the lab in our building, but I'd get fired if I tried to load SETI there... maybe I can bribe the IT... LOL :p :rolleyes:

CRUNCH ON!!!

I've got my own thoughts on [Oc]acaridans sandbagging and a 600+/- WU dump on the first day, but that's another topic.

I had some problems but I think I've got them sorted out now. I moved my queue to a different computer and reinstalled SETI on another. If I can keep this Tyan dually from overheating (maybe I should back the FSB down from 150Mhz), I should be good for 35/40 day from here on in.

FRANK

Back