• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Team Jazz Rally Thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jazztrumpet216

Senior @ss
Alright... we're in last place, but we're not that far off from everyone else! We can make a comeback, so push the FSB to the limits and get every WU you can! Let's make these CPU's sweat a little bit!

And lastly...

GO TEAM JAZZ!! ;) :)

WOO HOO. come on guys lets get'em, none1 what happened to your output....waiting for a 'rainy day' ?

i'm possibly gonna be adding 2 500Mhz dell (i know...) systems today....

enlist freinds/family to help you out....

CRUNCH!!!!

Digital

Am dumping, hope it helps. ;)

Almost decided on a new board .... KT400 seems to be the way to go right now ..... will unlock the new breads with no bridge work ...... should have more production by next week.

anyone have a spare heatsink that would allow a mild oc laying around? lol i have another system thats not listed in my sig sittiing here at default speed due to the fact that it has a crappy heatsink if i can get a better one its an agoia 1800+ in a kt333 mobo

My Tbird is cooking full steam as usual, but I'm having trouble with my laptop. It can only crunch for about 10min before it just shuts off. I'm assuming it's overheating. The laptop is supplied by the college I go to so for anything to be done with it I have to give it to them. All my school work is on there so I miss it quickly when I don't have it. I'll see if I have time to drop it off with them next week.
That's about 10-15wu/week off of me though until I get it fixed :(

none1 said:

Or it could do with my 164 WU dump. :)

DIGITAL, there are only 10 people between you and I .....

WOOSH .........

Thats childs play. Wait till you see my numbers next week. All in the spirit of competition :D

Bumpage.

We put Team Fishy a little further back in our tracks and we're even gaining on Team Hallen a little bit.

"Cry 'HAVOC!', and let slip the CPUs of war!"

Back