• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Fianlly 2.3Ghz :)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ReTiCuLeX

retcpu.jpg

I got my ThermalRight Sk7 + Vantec Tornado , Achieved the 2300mhz Barrier w00t. In a week or so after burning in , I shall go for the 2400mhz mark 192x12.5. My ram setting's are on the highest possible btw. Vcore is 2.03V ,Ram 2.85V ,Temps 43c Idle , 47c Load cpu , Mobo 27c idle , 30c load.

shut, 43 idle and 47 load? that's a damn good temp at 2.03V, let's hope it'll be safe at that voltage

Did you receive the SK-7+ and Tornado today? I am just curious as to why you say finally :)

That's a nice OC but you should be aware that there are a good amount of cases of the 2200+ burning out at high voltages after a short time.

You're voltage is 30% +/- over spec., that is too much.

My rig rocks!! I love the damn graphics in DOOM3 , the only thing is im SCARED OUT OF MY MIND! LMFAO seriously its soooo realistic.

Last edited:
omg, is this only a beta or the full game already? it's unbelieveable dude, i love the graphics

Back