• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone having trouble with Hitman2?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Both me and my brother have problems with this game. Mostly it will just quit to the desktop without warning -- no other game does this to me, only Hitman 2. One time it corrupted my saves.

freddiedaman said:
not having any of these problems, the hidden valley/castle levels are buggy as h**, though....

Otherwise love the game!!!

/freddie

Buggy ??? I never experienced any problems with the game ... give me an example of a bug in those maps.

When a guard shouts for you to stop, he won't seem to notice if you don't, and will walk to where you were and check your ID, no matter how far away you are.....

Trucks running over ninjas in the tunnel.....

Guards can see through completely concealing disguises at 50 feet through heavy snow.....

I could go on and on...:D

But like I said, overall I still love the game!!

/freddie

freddiedaman said:
When a guard shouts for you to stop, he won't seem to notice if you don't, and will walk to where you were and check your ID, no matter how far away you are.....

Trucks running over ninjas in the tunnel.....

Guards can see through completely concealing disguises at 50 feet through heavy snow.....

I could go on and on...:D

But like I said, overall I still love the game!!

/freddie

I guess your right! I noticed that too but didnt pay too much attention to it ... was too busy enjoying the game :D

Hey in the tunnel (the snow map) dont you just hate those ****ing snipers ??:mad:
I peep out to check out the area and I get my *** sniped.

Any of you guys seen the hilarious bug(s) at the very end of the game, with Sergei?... I discovered them by accident. It is seriously a *major* programming error. :D

Back