• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AC2 Released November 22 !!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dark Disciple

I have heard both good and bad things about AC2 from beta testers. But, I have faith in Turbine getting things straightened out soon. And,because of this faith, I will be onboard (hopefully) on launch day !

w000t, you should play thisledown, we could hang out some time. I pre-ordered a couple weeks ago, when it said it would ship nov 11. :rolleyes: . Oh well, i guess i gotta wit another week and a half :(.

I heard the worst things about AC2 from so many people.

I heard people were really impressed with the last two days beta tho (monthly event kind of stuff). I was in on beta, but missed the last couple of days.

I'm going to wait a couple of months after its out to decide. By then we should have a very good feel for what the final product is like. It has tons of potential, but if its anything like beta then it will stink.

Jawsome said:
how about you say asherons call 2 next time instead of AC2, thats reserved for Armored Core 2 morons.

somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. And since I have never played/heard of Armored Core, I stick by calling it AC2.

Your right, i kept getting killed by teammates in battlefield today, one guy on my team wanted a tank so bad he ran into me with his jeep, it made me so mad, guess I should wait 15 minutes after im done with battlefield before i come and post. :(

Jawsome said:
Your right, i kept getting killed by teammates in battlefield today, one guy on my team wanted a tank so bad he ran into me with his jeep, it made me so mad, guess I should wait 15 minutes after im done with battlefield before i come and post. :(

that sucks :( no hard feelings :)

Back