• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hot Persuit 2 Problem

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Chris

running XP and hot persuit 2 just crashes to the desktop when i try play, i cant see a update available so im baffled

There is a known bug I believe with the graphic settings. Basically you can turn all of them up all the way, except one: I think it's "Special Effects." ... something effects anyways. That one you have to turn down a notch.

Try it and let me know if it helped.

I had the exact same problem with the demo, but I assumed my computer was the culprit, not the actual game. Now I'm gonna have to re-download the demo that I uninstalled lol.

There have been so many threads of this, people need to search before posting :/

But yeah turn down the graphics a notch, and prepare for some kind of registry error when you try to load the game sometime soon as thats also common. the problem tends to happen with ati cards a little more then nvidia cards with this game.

my problem isnt the graphics though i load needf or speed the splash screen comes up then it just closes and i get one of those XP error messages.

Back